Transmission Fluid Exchanger
Unique Combo Unit Connects to Cooler Lines or Through Dip Stick Tube...
• Fully automatic operation allows easy revenue and profit without additional time investment
• New 2.5 gallon per minute pump ensures rapid exchanges
• Superior filtration for longer machine life and less downtime
• Portable, fully interactive. Works with vehicle's 12-volt battery for easy fluid exchanges
• Advanced features mean faster fluid exchanges, for greater productivity
• Full exchange or fast dipstick process (your choice).
• Roto-cast polyethylene body and tanks
• Fully interactive control panel
• Ergonomically correct working height
• 5-inch locking caster wheels
• Clear service hoses
• Adapter hoses for easy hookup
• Easy-access service panel
Accurate sensor technology allows optimum fluid level to be maintained in vehicle's transmission.
Two in-line 10-micron absolute fluid filters capture microscopic particles and contaminants.
Easy to use adapters allow quick hookup to virtually any automobile make and model, saving time and money.
Clear service hoses give visual confirmation of new and used fluid movements.
Ergonomically correct working height means greater productivity, less stress and strain.
Durable roto-cast polyethylene body and tanks prevent vehicle damage. The unit is also lightweight and durable, for easier handling and longer life.
Large 5-inch locking caster wheels make machine easy to maneuver.
Fully automatic. Performs an entire exchange with the push of a button.
Requires no pit, lift, ramp or auxiliary power supply, and utilizes vehicle's 12-volt battery, so it can be used anywhere.
2.5 gallon per minute pump ensures rapid exchanges.
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID EXCHANGE BENEFITS
Completes fluid exchange in minutes.
Remove fluid feature allows easier & cleaner removal of pan for filter change when necessary.
Waste fluid is drained at the touch of a button. So there's no need to turn the machine upside down. Less effort and downtime mean greater efficiency.
Four capacity selections (4, 12, 16 and 20 qt.) allow for specified amounts of automatic transmission fluid to be pumped through the transmission, for more cost-effective servicing.
Dual Process: Full service exchange or optional dipstick mode with no cooler line connections required.
39"H x 24 3/4"W x 25"D
New Fluid Tank
Waste Fluid Tank
12V DC from vehicle's battery
Additional Key Exclusive Features:
Select ANY quantity from 1 to 20 quarts
Easy to follow screen prompts
Power interruption memory
© Copyright 2020 Dealer Service Network, Inc.